Julie’s programs at the Expo include:
Friday, March 8
- Main Arena, 11:45-12:45 – The Natural Ride, Part I, Ride with Balance and Rhythm.
- Round Pen, 1:30-2:30 – Saddle Fitting
- Main Arena, 3:30-4:30 – The Natural Ride, Part II, Use Creative Images for Precise Communication and Control
Saturday, March 9
- Main Arena, 10:00-11:00 – Riding to the Next Level, Part I, How Your Reins and Legs Affect Your Horse’s Stride
- Round Pen, 12:00-1:00 – Saddle Fitting
- Main Arena, 3:15-4:15 – Riding Later in Life
Sunday, March 10
- Main Arena, 10:45 – 11:45 – Riding to the Next Level, Part II, Ride with Collection and Master Lateral Movements
- Round Pen, 12:15-1:15 – Saddle Fitting
- Main Arena, 1:30-2:30 – Master the Canter, Cueing and Getting the Correct Lead
Want to learn more? Here’s a chance to Ride with Julie Goodnight!
There are a limited number of openings to ride in the Main Arena clinics with Julie Goodnight.